One simple tariff.
3 ways to pay.
We believe by choosing to Pay As You Go you get the most from our service, but we understand you may
prefer an alternative payment option – so, you can choose what works for you.
- Top-up on the go Online, app, SMS, phone or at any PayPoint.
- £15 Emergency Credit There in case you need it.
- Friendly Credit hours No losing power during evenings, weekends & bank holidays.
- In-Home Display Helping you take control of your energy usage and spend.
- Spread your payments Allowing you to spread out your energy costs over the year.
- Helps you to budget You'll always know how much you're spending every month.
- You're protected As a consumer, you are protected under the Direct Debit Guarantee.
- Control your payments You control how you'd like to pay for the energy you've used.
- Lots of ways to pay Choose your payment method: phone, bank, cash or cheque.
- Competition & Markets Authority (CMA) protected prices Your prices are still protected by the CMA Pay As You Go price cap.
How much could you save?