If you are a billed customer and your account is in credit or, you have topped up but the money has not gone to your meter you may be able to apply for a refund. Please let us know in the form below and we will be in contact with you.

Your Details

I also want to send Utilita a document e.g. a photo of my receipt

Get a quote & switch