Summer is finally here and with it brings many benifits to your energy costs. Here are some of the ways you can save energy throughout the summer.
1. By wearing warmer clothing in the evenings when it gets a bit colder you can easily avoid using heating.
2. When its hot there is no need for a dryer, hang washing outside or if you don’t have a garden or an outside area, buying a cheap clothes rack can be an affordable alternative.
3. Turning off any unused electrics (eg. Xbox, PS4 or Computer) when going outside can reduce electricity costs.
4. Switching to a more affordable supplier like Utilita can save a lot of money.
5. Finally, drying your washed hair naturally during the summer is a healthier and cheaper option to using a dryer.
Utilita Energy Limited, Hutwood Court, Bournemouth Road, Chandler's Ford, Eastleigh SO53 3QB
Registered in England & Wales No: 04849181 Regulated by Ofgem
Copyright © 2019 Utilita Energy Limited. All rights reserved.